- 6 Charisma Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Various Herbs & Spices (such as 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 teaspoon thyme, or 1/2 teaspoon rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel the 6 Charisma Potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Place the potato cubes in a large pot and cover them with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are tender when pierced with a fork, usually about 15-20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Mash the potatoes using a potato masher or a fork until they are smooth and free of lumps.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mashed potatoes, stirring well to incorporate it.
- Gradually pour in 1/4 cup of coconut milk, a little at a time, while continuing to mash and stir the potatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the potatoes and mix well. The nutritional yeast will add a cheesy flavor to the mash.
- Season the mashed potatoes with your desired herbs and spices. For example, you can add 1 tablespoon of parsley, 1 teaspoon of thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary. You can also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue mashing and stirring until all the ingredients are well combined and the potatoes reach your desired consistency.
- Taste the mashed potatoes and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
- Serve the potato mash hot as a side dish with your favorite main course.