- 2 (10 oz) containers cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and very fragrant.
- Eat immediately standing over the sink with a kitchen fork… or on top of your favorite pasta or pizza!