- 440 ml light coconut milk
- 65 g raw cashews
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cold water
- 45 ml maple syrup [or date syrup]
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Chill eggnog thoroughly to allow ﬂavors to combine. Stir before serving adding a sprinkle of ground nutmeg on top immediately before serving.
Add 60ml of brandy, cognac, or bourbon for a spiked version. Any milk alternative can be substituted for the coconut milk for another variation of this recipe.