- 450g extra firm tofu
- 3 tbsp soy sauce/ tamari
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pre heat oven to 200°C / 400°F
- Remove excess water from the tofu.
- In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix together to create a paste.
- Once tofu is drained and any excess water has been removed, squeeze the tofu in your hands to create a crumbly texture.
- Lightly drizzle a small amount of oil onto a baking tray and then add the “ground beef” – spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. I removed mine after 17 minutes.