This recipe is 100% A.I. generated via. OpenAI ChatGPT by giving the prompt “create a vegan dinner with the following ingredients”.
I also asked for the nutritional values.
This was the result, it was delicious! 😀
- 6 Carisma potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun spiced blend
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Peel and dice 6 Carisma potatoes into small, bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Dice 1 onion and mince 4 garlic cloves.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the pot and sauté until softened and fragrant.
- Add the diced potatoes to the pot and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are lightly browned.
- Pour in 2 cups of vegetable stock, 1 can of diced tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. Stir to combine.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs, 1 tablespoon of Cajun spiced blend, 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, 8. 1 teaspoon of celery salt, and 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper to the pot. Mix everything together.
- Bring the stew to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and let it cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the stew has thickened.
- Taste the stew and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, sprinkle nutritional yeast over the top of the stew before serving.
- Serve the Tomato and Potato Stew hot with some crusty bread.
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
Hi there! 👋