- 30 drops of Your favourite essential oil
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup Borax
- 1 cup Arm and Hammer washing soda
- 2 Bars Kirks 100% Premium coconut oil
- Castile soap
- Heavy plastic container that will hold about 2 ½ gallons of boiling water (I use a flip top 16 litre cooler)
- Boil large pot of water.
- Dice soap into very small pieces ( so they melt in boiling water) Don’t bother using a grater or food processor. I’ve tried all methods and this is the easiest and quickest method.
- Add all ingredients together in large container and mix.
- Add boiling water and mix well.
- When water cools add your favorite essential oil.
Directions / Notes
Final product is a jelly like consistency when cool. Mix as needed.
Use ⅓ cup per load. Not heavily perfumed and clothes truly get clean. You can also add oxy if you need an extra boost.