Another ChatGPT-generated dish. Very simple, easy to prep and cook! Even the image was generated by Dall-E 2!
- 4 Carisma potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed potatoes with the olive oil, nutritional yeast, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Add the panko crumbs to the bowl and mix again until the potatoes are fully coated with the crumbs.
- Spread the coated potatoes out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for about 25-30 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Serve the potatoes hot as a side dish or snack.
Preparation: 10-15 minutes
Baking: 25-30 minutes
Calories: 260, Total Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 250mg, Total Carbohydrates: 36g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 7g